0
votes

I have to execute large number of test cases in parallel using TestNG and Selenium. Each test case will be executed in different data set using Data driven testing. How to run these test cases in parallel in different machines? We can use Parallel attribute in TestNG but that is restricted to a single machine.

Can Selenium Grid tweaked and use in this purpose? If yes how to use this or any other suggestion?

I want examples of (https://www.seleniumhq.org/docs/07_selenium_grid.jsp#when-to-use-it)

To reduce the time it takes for the test suite to complete a test pass.

1

1 Answers

0
votes

Basically it's quite complicated it needs lot of understanding i haven't done it but i know that you need to create one root machine and rest machines will be childs of the parent machine then you can run the test scripts parallel but you need to make sure that those script shouldn't be dependent otherwise their will be lot of issue I have shared the link with you so you can check how you set up?

https://medium.com/@appening/how-to-run-your-test-on-multiple-machines-using-selenium-grid-3aa37d5d2b63