I have a sheet which I am using to assign tasks to particular departments in a business. Each department spans across the columns A to Y, and is 40 rows long with the first department having the range A6:Y46. The sheet has 15 different departments, the last one ending in row 619.
I am trying to create a macro which hides all the rows where column B is empty (As column A always has something in it). However, the sheet also has lots of formulas and functions calculating things and they keep "breaking".
I recorded a macro where I filtered and then hide all the blank cells. This worked perfectly as I was doing it. But when I executed the macro to retry it all the formulas and functions were errored. None of the rows I am hiding actually contain data used in the functions, but the functions do loop through all the cells to check them for a value. Therefore, they kind of are apart of the functions.
Does anyone know a way I could achieve this?