0
votes

I have three apps querying the same data service on Azure. One has no issues, but two of them are receiving "errors. They are using a Linq query, i.e. "System.Linq.IQueryable queryResult = entities.Accts.Where(a => a.AN == "XXX");"

The errors are: 1. WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. 2. IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. 3. SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Interesting, having captured the actual sent "request" communication messages from the failing apps and using them in a browser, I get good responses, not errors.

I actually took copies of the OData connection files from the working app and used them to replace their equivalents in a copy of a failing app with no success; same errors.

Ideas?

1

1 Answers

0
votes

Working with MS, it appears that a new protocol is in effect requiring the following statement be added to our code:

            System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;