Hope, it's my last question about October CMS :)
I need to add some columns to the existing table called "foo_bar_experts". But when i'm saving my migration file there is an error popping
SQLSTATE[42701]: Duplicate column: 7 ERROR: column "event_id" of relation "agm_dalshe_events_skills" already exists (SQL: alter table "agm_dalshe_events_skills" add column "event_id" integer not null, add column "skill_id" integer not null)
I tried to delete this table, create new but this error haunting me, and I can't actually do nothing in my database.
Can you suggest any ideas what the hell is happening there? Thanks in advance.
event_idthen again it trying to add once againevent_id- Hardik Satasiyago to > updatesfolder check each file and delete the line where it is addingevent_idfirst one [across multiple files] so there is only code whichcan add single time event_id. do it smartly so at last you have both fields[event_id , skill_id] only once, then just uninstall plugin delete alltables from db related to plugin[if you have data export it]. now again install plugin thenimport your data againmay be that will solve your problem. - Hardik Satasiya