0
votes

I installed call number plugin on ionic. In fact it created a directory to ionic-native but I have the error "console.warn: Ionic Native: tried calling CallNumber.callNumber, but the CallNumber plugin is not installed.". How I can fix this error?

1
Is this the plugin that you installed ? ionicframework.com/docs/native/call-number ? - Vasanth
Yes, this is the plugin thath I installed - Federica Palestini
This is a straight forward plugin, it should work, without any problem, have you done npm install --save @ionic-native/call-number as well ?. If so, then paste the o/p of ionic cordova plugin ls - Vasanth
I have already unistalled and reinstalled the plugin but it keeps telling me that is not installed - Federica Palestini
Is this the problem only on iOS or Android too ? reason I'm asking is, many plugins fail on iOS. - Vasanth

1 Answers

0
votes

Please be sure that you installed the cordova plugin:

ionic cordova plugin add call-number

Maybe you can try deleting the platforms and adding them again.

ionic cordova platform remove ios
ionic cordova platform remove android
ionic cordova platform add ios
ionic cordova platform add android