I have created a custom tab navigator using createMaterialTopTabNavigator but inside one of the tabs I would like to create a StackNavigator. Is this possible?
I have found lots of examples of Tabs nested inside a Stack or Drawer but not an example of a Stack inside a Tab!
In essence I want to have a few buttons on one of the Tab Screens that navigate to some other screens but I don't want to navigate out of the Tab. (the initial Tab is always visible/selected)- just that you can click on a button and go to another screen and then back.
TabNavigator:
- Settings Screen (Tab 1)
-About Us (Button when clicked opens up the About Us Screen)
-Account Settings (Button when clicked opens up the About Us Screen)
-Contact Us (Button when clicked opens up the About Us Screen)
- Search Screen (Tab 2)
- Profile Screen (Tab 3)
Any suggestions on if they is possible would be greatly appreciated! :)