I call my mailbox using REST calls to MSGraph:
GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/mailfolders/inbox/messages
As expected I receive a Json with my mails.
To play with a specific mail (move, delete,forward, ...) I saw that the API should be called like
POST me/messages/{id}/forward
I can't target the message if I provide the value of the id field that I get from the JSon. Where to find the correct {id} that I should use?
my result is like the example at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graph-explorer see id: field when calling GET my mails.
Thanks
0
votes
1 Answers
0
votes
The id from JSON is OK. what you missing is you have not set the post conent for move/forward.
If you use the forward API, you should set the post content like below:
{
"Comment": "FYI",
"ToRecipients": [
{
"EmailAddress": {
"Address": "[email protected]"
}
}
]
}
This is the worked forward url for me(you can implement the move/delete like this too):
https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/messages/AAMkAGNjZTcyZDJmLTkzMjYtNGQwNi05Y2UxLTc5NDk0NjEwNjJjMABGAAAAAAAUYpVLVYiKTINMO3MZR0H5BwB3NF3PTyl5QIQd59edwRO9AAAAAAEMAAB3NF3PTyl5QIQd59edwRO9AAApBI9fAAA=/forward
For information please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/office-365-api/api/version-2.0/mail-rest-operations#ForwardDirectly