0
votes

I tried to install tensorflow for many number of times but couldn't get to do it.so I tried removing python completely from my system and made a new installation of anaconda and tried to install tensorflow and again I keep getting the same errors.(tensorflow)

C:\Users\Siva>pip install --ignore-installed --upgrade tensorflow Collecting tensorflow Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/e7/88/417f18ca7eed5ba9bebd51650d04a4af929f96c10a10fbb3302196f8d098/tensorflow-1.9.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl Collecting termcolor>=1.1.0 (from tensorflow) Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/8a/48/a76be51647d0eb9f10e2a4511bf3ffb8cc1e6b14e9e4fab46173aa79f981/termcolor-1.1.0.tar.gz

Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\Siva\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-_7fwr2tu\termcolor\

1
for which python version are you trying to install the tensorflow? - Surya Tej
In windows, Tensorflow supports for Python 3.5 and above - Surya Tej
yeah I installed 3.6 version - siva_sai_kumar_reddy
Possibly dll mismatch. I would say create an environment in anaconda with python3.6 and install Tensorflow 1.7 or 1.8 . I use them and work properly - Surya Tej
Possibly dll mismatch. I would say create an environment in anaconda with python3.6 and install Tensorflow 1.7 or 1.8 . I use them and work properly - Surya Tej

1 Answers

2
votes

I had same issue. Its not related to setuptools.

Solution:

  1. Download termcolor package from pypi Link. For me, pip install termcolor did not work.

  2. Untar and unzip the package. Copy the termcolor.py to your python's site-packages folder. Test if import termcolor works in your python.

  3. Install tensorflow.