I plot value counts for two different data frames, but the second data frame is automatically plotted with the wrong x-axis labels. (See the Photo) Is there a way to change the order of the bars in each plot or to make all plots on the figure align by the x-axis labels? Right now, they are only ordering in a descending order, but I need them to order based on the x-axis labels.
In the "df" data frame, their are 158 Females and 140 Males. In my the "signed" data frame, there are 13 Females and 19 Males. When I plot these, the plot shows 140/13 Females and 158/19 Males, when it should show 158/13 females and 140/19 Males. I have been able to use the "ascending" parameter on the value_counts method to reverse the order of the value counts, but this solution will not work for my data frames with more than two different values.
> df['Gender'].value_counts()
F 158
M 140
Name: Gender, dtype: int64
> signed['Gender'].value_counts()
M 19
F 13
Name: Gender, dtype: int64
df['Gender'].value_counts().plot('bar', position=1, width = width)
signed['Gender'].value_counts().plot('bar', color='skyblue', position=0, width = width)
width = .25
plt.show()
(see photo of plot above)

