My wordpress site was not showing blog posts content and not the single post content, so I have created a blog template and used a post grid plugin shortcode. So now the blog is showing fine, but when I click on "Read more" it directs to single post, which shows empty page, I have disabled and enabled plugins and checked my htaccess file also. Thank you.
<?php
/*
* Template Name: Blog Post
*/
?>
<?php get_header(); ?>
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<title>
<?php wp_title('|', true, 'right'); ?>
</title>
<link href="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="<?php echo get_template_directory_uri(); ?>/js/owl.carousel/owl.carousel.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<?php wp_head();?>
</head>
<?php the_title(); ?>
<?php echo do_shortcode("[post_grid id='605']"); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
View Sourcein your browser? Is it a completely white page? Either way, turn on error reporting. In your wp-config.php file, setWP_DEBUGtoTRUE. That should cause it to show the error(s) that are causing the issue. - random_user_name