0
votes

I want to interact with AWS services through a Flutter app, specifically through AWS Amplify library (Although I'm open to other recommendations).

I'd like to manage authentication with Cognito and call various AWS Lambda functions. This is very easy to do if I can interact with the library, but very difficult if I can't!

I know Dart has js interop and NodeJS interop packages, but their examples are bit opaque. The examples look like it generates Dart code (to use as a library) from JS, but the docs look like it just allows us to call Javascript functions from within Dart.

How can I do this?

1
Dart-js-interop is only relevant for Dart compiled to JS and run in a browser. - Günter Zöchbauer

1 Answers

1
votes

In flutter, dart isn't compiled to javascript. So you can't use js interop and similar in the client side.

So what you're asking is not possible