I'm pretty new to CakePHP, and I'm trying to figure out the best solution for the app I wanna build: The tables of the database are basically this:
- Companies
- Product
- Users_of_companies
- Service
- Admins (all the administrators that are able to insert new companies,services and products)
The idea is to have a project where the companies will have their products. Each product will have (many) services related to it, so I created a middle table were I store the product_id, service_id, and company_id.
My problem is to figure out a solution to have an admin panel for ourselves and the permissions related to that (maybe admin 1 can insert new companies, but admin 2 is just able to see them), and another admin panel for the users of a company who will be able to do different stuff depending on their permissions (creating new users of a company or just seeing their products, for example).
I've read about the admin in CakePHP but I'm not really sure how could I approach in my case, and I would appreciate of any thoughts.
Best,