I am new to subscriptions and Cloudkit and I am trying to setup subscriptions to send a push notification whenever CKShare records are created, edited, deleted, as well as when a participant leaves the share for both the private and shared database.
In my application I have two record types in Cloudkit. The first is Deck and second is Card. Deck has a one-to-manyrelationship with Card. Each Card holds a CKReference to its Deck. I have noticed in the Cloudkit dashboard there is a third record type named cloudkit.share. From my research I believe I will need four subscriptions here. One each for Deck and Card on the private database using a CKQuerySubscription and one each for Deck and Card on the shared database when the user accepts a share using a CKDatabaseSubscription. Will I also need to create another subscription on each database for the record type cloudkit.share as well, totaling six subscriptions?
Thank you