15
votes

I have been trying to connect my ReactNative App to firebase for two reasons - 1. Push Notifications ( Done Successfully ) 2. Events logging for each user.

I am facing issues with debugView to get live events in development mode, I am able to see my events in streamView but after some delay.

enter image description here

for the above - for android - adb shell setprop debug.firebase.analytics.app "package_name"

and for ios, I have added -FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled to my xcode scheme.

but still none of these seems working.

I have RN0.44.

thank you,

1
I have the same problem. - Earl Ferguson
@EarlFerguson: You need to add two things,-FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled , -FIRDebugEnabled and also make sure you have correct Google-Services.json , It will work. - BeingExpert

1 Answers

0
votes

For others facing this issue, you can just run this command:

adb shell setprop debug.firebase.analytics.app <package_name>

more details here