I have a data frame with this row:
read.table(text = " V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 V6 V7 V8 V9 V10
BACC 0.6203474 0.4466501 0.4820099 0.7003722 0.4851117 0.5173697 0.6073201 0.5911911 0.3759305 0.4627792")
Each of the columns is the same calculation being done repeatedly (random sample changes, so value of balanced accuracy changes). I want to generate a plot which shows an iterative mean value with error bars (standard deviation). So for example, at x = 1 iteration, it just plots the point given in column V1. For the second, it averages the first and second columns and calculates the std. dev. and plots this. For the third, it averages first, second, and third columns and does the same all the way until it eventually averages all and computes standard deviation of all.
How can this plot be made? Or a data frame which contains each iterative mean/standard deviation? My real data has 1000 columns (not 10) so I would like something that can be expanded to as large of a data set as possible. Also, if I only want to compute average/standard deviation every 5 iterations, how would that be done?
I would really appreciate if you could help me with this.
Thanks!
