8
votes

npm WARN @schematics/[email protected] requires a peer of @angular-devkit/[email protected] but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

Earlier I installed angular cli by using npm install -g @angular/cli then i uninstalled and installed npm install -g @angular/cli@latest. Now many earlier packages are not compatible, so I again uninstalled and installed angular cli using command npm install -g @angular/[email protected]. Now when i was trying to download various packages, I am unable to. I tried downloading bootstrap using npm install bootstrap --save, the below warning occurs:

npm WARN @schematics/[email protected] requires a peer of @angular-devkit/[email protected] but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

Please help me how I can start fresh and have all packages intact.

1

1 Answers

7
votes

I just had this issue, you'll need to install it via NPM. Not sure why it doesn't get automatically installed.

npm install @angular-devkit/[email protected] --save