I have the following entity:
@NodeEntity
public class Action {
...
@Index(unique = false)
private Date createDate;
...
}
I need to get the last Action that was created during some previous period of time.
In order to do this I have implemented the following repository method:
@Repository
public interface ActionRepository {
@Query("MATCH (a:Action)-[:CREATED_BY]->(u:User) WHERE a.entityType = {entityType} AND a.createDate <= {minCreateDate} AND u.id = {userId} RETURN a ORDER BY a.createDate DESC LIMIT 1")
Action findLastByEntityTypeForUser(@Param("entityType") String entityType, @Param("minCreateDate") Date minCreateDate, @Param("userId") Long userId);
}
I use the following code to test this method:
decisionDao.create("Decision2", "Decision2 description", null, false, null, user1);
Date minStartDate = DateUtils.addMilliseconds(new Date(), -1000 * 60);
Action user1LastAction = actionRepository.findLastByEntityTypeForUser(Decision.class.getSimpleName(), minStartDate, user1.getId());
assertNotNull(user1LastAction); // test fails here because of NPE
but without this part of the Cypher query AND a.createDate <= {minCreateDate} I can successfully find Action instance.
At Neo4j level my data looks like:
{
"updateDate":"2017-10-08T12:21:39.15
3Z",
"entityName":"General",
"en
tityType":"CriterionGroup",
"entityId":1,
"id":1,
"type":"CREATE",
"createDate":"2017-10-08T12:21:39.153Z"
}
What am I doing wrong and how to properly compare the dates with SDN/OGM and Cypher?
Also, is there any way to tell SDN/OGM to store java.util.Date object as long milliseconds and as String?