0
votes

I follow the official document try to install openstack-keystone

 openstack --os-auth-url http://192.168.80.6:35357/v3 \
 --os-project-domain-id default --os-user-domain-id default \
  --os-project-name admin --os-username admin --os-auth-type password \
    token issue

Verify that the user can authenticate,error:

The request you have made requires authentication. (HTTP 401) (Request-ID: req-8d9e9608-2adb-4b80-bc00-f0fd9e9684ae)

I checked log find:

2017-10-04 09:06:40.966 1256 INFO keystone.common.wsgi [req-5a17f2ba-ce0e-46cb-8397-707ac9240870 - - - - -] GET http://192.168.80.6:35357/v3/
2017-10-04 09:06:40.982 1243 INFO keystone.common.wsgi [req-8d9e9608-2adb-4b80-bc00-f0fd9e9684ae - - - - -] POST http://192.168.80.6:35357/v3/auth/tokens
2017-10-04 09:06:40.987 1243 WARNING keystone.auth.controllers [req-8d9e9608-2adb-4b80-bc00-f0fd9e9684ae - - - - -] Could not find domain: default
2017-10-04 09:06:40.988 1243 WARNING keystone.common.wsgi [req-8d9e9608-2adb-4b80-bc00-f0fd9e9684ae - - - - -] Authorization failed. The request you have made requires authentication. from 192.168.80.6

I checked domain list

# openstack domain list 
+---------------------------------+---------+---------+----------------+
| ID                              | Name    | Enabled | Description    |
+---------------------------------+---------+---------+----------------+
| 75391e2f3a1c4c8e94a82d05badb941 | default | True    | Default Domain |
| 8                               |         |         |                |
+---------------------------------+---------+---------+----------------

I check configuration,or unless what I should do ? thanks!

1

1 Answers

0
votes

I think it has to do with using the project-id instead of project-name. The project name would be default, while the id would be 75391e2f3a1c4c8e94a82d05badb9418.

Change:

--os-project-domain-id default

to

--os-project-name default

or

--os-project-domain-id 75391e2f3a1c4c8e94a82d05badb9418

Update the --os-user-domain-id in the same way.

Give that a try and see if you are able to get a token.