I am creating an application that will authenticate users and forward them to a redirect URL that was passed into the first get request.
Flow is as so:
1. User clicks on a static URL not hosted within application.
2. Authenticate request (GET) (params = redirect URL)
3. (user submits a form) -> (Authenticate) (POST) (params = redirect URL & user & pass)
4. Auth occurs on server and either forwards them to the redirect, or dumps to an invalid login page.
My question is so: I don't want to display the login page if the user has successfully authenticated in an N timespan. I can handle that logic with a genserver no problem. But is there a way to create a unique session storage before I hit the POST which will hang on to the user before I display the form?
In ASP.NET the session container is already unique between users, so I am looking to see if there is something similar with phoenix.
Thanks for your help.
Plug.Session/Plug.Conn.put_session/Plug.Conn.get_session(hexdocs.pm/plug)? - Dogbert