I am trying to deploy my kjar to KIE execution server but getting an exception while creating a solver 'taskPlanningSolver' using PUT on URL:
http://localhost:8080/kie-server/services/rest/server/containers/taskplanning1/solvers/taskPlanningSolver
Here's what I have:
A. I have a KIE execution server running on tomcat(windows). It supports BRMS and BPM.
B. I have a maven project (that uses optaplanner) and it's installed to my local maven repo.
C. I successfully created a container in KIE server using PUT on:
http://localhost:8080/kie-server/services/rest/server/containers/taskplanning1
with body:
<kie-container container-id="taskplanning1">
<release-id>
<group-id>com.kairos.planning</group-id>
<artifact-id>task-planning</artifact-id>
<version>1.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</release-id>
</kie-container>
I need help with creating a solver which is throwing exception:
"Unexpected error during processing: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy"
Notes: I do have kmodule.xml in jar installed in maven repo and its inside META-INF and it's content is only:
2017-08-30 11:56:07,977 ERROR [org.kie.server.remote.rest.optaplanner.SolverResource] (default task-3) Unexpected error creating solver 'taskPlanningSolver' on container 'taskplanning2': sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy: java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassArray(AnnotationParser.java:724)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseArray(AnnotationParser.java:531)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:355)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation2(AnnotationParser.java:286)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:120)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:72)
at java.lang.Class.createAnnotationData(Class.java:3521)
at java.lang.Class.annotationData(Class.java:3510)
at java.lang.Class.getAnnotation(Class.java:3415)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.AnnotationMapper$UnprocessedTypesSet.add(AnnotationMapper.java:614)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.AnnotationMapper$UnprocessedTypesSet.add(AnnotationMapper.java:599)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.AnnotationMapper.processAnnotations(AnnotationMapper.java:162)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.processAnnotations(XStream.java:2036)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.processAnnotations(XStream.java:2047)
at org.kie.server.api.marshalling.xstream.XStreamMarshaller.configureMarshaller(XStreamMarshaller.java:186)
at org.kie.server.api.marshalling.xstream.XStreamMarshaller.<init>(XStreamMarshaller.java:103)
at org.kie.server.api.marshalling.BaseMarshallerBuilder.build(BaseMarshallerBuilder.java:37)
at org.kie.server.api.marshalling.MarshallerFactory.getMarshaller(MarshallerFactory.java:52)
at org.kie.server.services.impl.KieContainerInstanceImpl.getMarshaller(KieContainerInstanceImpl.java:175)
I also see a lot of exceptions while creating container but container gets created successfully. All the errors are NoClassDefFoundError and even though I added all the dependencies to my project's pom I still get a new class that causes NoClassDefFoundError.
I also dont have a good guide to deploy kjar to kie execution server. I'll be creating one after successfully testing it. Please help if possible. Thanks in advance.