0
votes

I am new to spring cloud data flow, and I am trying register the app in the spring-cloud-dataflow-local server using dataflow-shell. With following command on dataflowshell.

dataflow:>app register --type task --name my-service --uri docker:my.jfrog.io/myrepo/my-service:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT

But dataflow server could not pull image from remote docker registry due to authentication failure exception. I have pasted the Error message below.

Unable to find image 'my.jfrog.io/myrepo/my-service:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT' locally docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://'my.jfrog.io/v2/myrepo/my-service/manifests/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: unknown: Authentication is required. See 'docker run --help'.

Looking for any help on Docker configuration for spring-cloud-dataflow-local server, could find documentation on Maven configuration but not on docker.

Please help.

Thanks

1

1 Answers

1
votes

SCDF's local-server supports Docker based artifact resolution; however, the resolution of artifacts from the private registry is not supported yet. Since the local-server is used for development, the use of public Docker registry or Maven are the recommended options.

I've created spring-cloud/spring-cloud-deployer-local#74 for tracking - please feel free to submit your use-case and/or contribute to the project - we would love to review and collaborate with you on the pull-request.