I've rolled onto a maven project that when I run mvn clean install from command line builds and runs fine. I had this project displaying in Eclipse without errors earlier in the week before I hosed my system. This makes me think I have a configuration wrong and hoping someone can give me a sanity check.
Inside of Eclipse, I'm seeing reported errors related to org.springframework cannot be resolved to a type in files in paths like <project_path>/target/<project>-<version>/WEB-INF/... What is catching my eye is that path of target which is a derived folder.
Maven Dependencies Showing:
Facets Enabled:
Project Explorer View:
From the above screenshots, you can see that the related jar files are pulled properly from the maven dependencies. Any ideas on what I have misconfigured and why I'm seeing the errors from the target path?



buildandWebContentfolders indicates that you haven't properly imported maven project into eclipse. Delete project in eclipse, delete all folder besidesrc, import existing maven project into eclipse. - Aleksandr M