I'm trying to generate a ggplot only C.D.F. plot for some of my data. I am also looking to be able to plot an arbitrary number of percentiles as points on top. I have a solution that works for adding a single point to my curve but fails for multiple values.
This works for plotting one percentile value
TestDf <- as.data.frame(rnorm(1000))
names(TestDf) <- c("Values")
percentiles <- c(0.5)
ggplot(data = TestDf, aes(x = Values)) +
stat_ecdf() +
geom_point(aes(x = quantile(TestDf$Values, percentiles),
y = percentiles))

However this fails
TestDf <- as.data.frame(rnorm(1000))
names(TestDf) <- c("Values")
percentiles <- c(0.25,0.5,0.75)
ggplot(data = TestDf, aes(x = Values)) +
stat_ecdf() +
geom_point(aes(x = quantile(TestDf$Values, percentiles),
y = percentiles))
With error
Error: Aesthetics must be either length 1 or the same as the data (1000): x, y
How can I add an arbitrary number of points to a stat_ecdf() plot?

ggplot(data = TestDf, aes(x = Values)) + stat_ecdf() + geom_point(data = data.frame(x=quantile(TestDf$Values, percentiles), y=percentiles), aes(x=x, y=y))- M--