1
votes

I'm working with a Target board which use micro controller MCIMX6DP6AVT8AA - i.MX 6 series 32-bit MPU, Dual ARM Cortex-A9 core, 850MHz, FCBGA 624 (refer http://www.nxp.com/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MCIMX6DP6AVT8AA). My board run Linux kernel 3.1.1

I use cross-compile toolchain arm-poky-linux-gnueabi, run on host Ubuntu14.04 to build a Application for Target board. After built successful, i checked the output file as below

~$ file MyApp

MyApp: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 3.1.1, BuildID[sha1]=a800b4033343517d3368a3f3ca0c87eb98f6c1ba, not stripped

But when i run it on Target board, there was error

~$ ./MyApp

-sh: ./MyApp: No such file or directory

I don't know what i did wrong ?

1
Did you copy the binary MyApp to the board? - snoopy
@snoopy: Yes, i did. I remote to board and run command to execute MyApp - TuanPM
did u check the permissions of the binary? Does this has execute permission? - rk1825
@rk1825: Yes, i did. I use root account - TuanPM

1 Answers

1
votes

The message is very likely coming from the dynamic linker. Look at the output of:

ldd MyApp

It will tell you all the library dependencies and where they are found on the system. Install those which hadn't been found.