TLDR: Basically, I use the same animation for all of the soldiers, but I want those animations to behave little different from each other, so all my soldiers won't behave all the same. Would i be able to modify those animation at runtime?
So I'm working on this RTS style game that has a group of soldiers, let's say charging. Since most of them using the same animation. Although I randomize the starting time of each animation, so they won't be played simultaneously. But everybody in the unit is still charging with the same animation. And it looks rather weird.
I wonder if there's a way that I can alter each animation a little bit on runtime, to the degree they swing their arm, for example, one of the soldiers would swing a few degrees more, and other will swing less.
I wonder if it's possible to do in unity at runtime. And if so, how would I do it?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.