I have an SAPUI5 app with 2 views. When I try navigate from the first view to the second view with an router it throws this error:
"Uncaught TypeError: JSONModel is not a constructor(…)"
The problem is I have to consume the content of the JSON to fill a table and with this error it is still empty
In a similar case/application my code runs without a problem, so I would be happy if someone can read my code if there are some errors...
Main.view.xml
<mvc:View controllerName="App.controller.Main" xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xmlns:mvc="sap.ui.core.mvc"
displayBlock="true" xmlns="sap.m">
<App>
<pages>
<Page>
<content>
<Table id="paramTable" items="{/callbackData}" width="auto" class="sapUiResponsiveMargin">
<columns>
<Column>
<Label text="Parameter"></Label>
</Column>
<Column width="10%">
<Label text="CurrentVal"></Label>
</Column>
<Column width="10%">
<Label text="TargetVal"></Label>
</Column>
<Column width="30%">
<Label text="Description"></Label>
</Column>
</columns>
<items>
<ColumnListItem>
<cells>
<ObjectIdentifier title="{key}"></ObjectIdentifier>
</cells>
<Text text="{currentVal}"></Text>
<Text text="{operator} {targetVal}"></Text>
</ColumnListItem>
</items>
</Table>
</content>
</Page>
</pages>
</App>
Main.controller.js
sap.ui.define([
"sap/ui/core/mvc/Controller",
"sap/ui/model/json/JSONModel"
], function(Controller , JSONModel) {
"use strict";
return Controller.extend("App.controller.Main", {
onInit : function() {
this.getView().setModel(new JSONModel({
callbackData: []
}));
},
setTableData : function() {
var here = this;
$.ajax({
url : '../../test.xsjs',
type : "GET",
success : function(data) {
here.getView().getModel().setProperty("/callbackData", data);
}
});
}
});
});
Thanks in advance!!!
"sap/ui/model/json/JSONModel"and thus using the module without the global namespace should just work. Something else is wrong in @user7715132 's code which was probably not provided here. - Boghyon HoffmannJSONModelmodule in the wrong index. See stackoverflow.com/a/61121016/5846045 - Boghyon Hoffmann