I using Z3 C++ api to find a satisfiable formula that is minimal with respect to some boolean variables (let us call them b0,...,bn) being true.
I have a formula that includes boolean variables b0,...,bn and I want to find some satisfiable formula where I have the least number of b0,...,bn set to true.
I do this by initially finding a subset of b0,...,bn that can be assigned to true and satisfy my formula, and I incrementally ask the solver to find smaller subsets (i.e. where one of these boolean variables is flipped to false).
I find my local minimum when I cannot find a smaller subset, i.e. I get a unsat result from the Z3. At this point, I would like to access the last valid model.
Is that possible? Does Z3 modify the model when a call to "check" is unsat? If so, how can I do this using the C++ api?
Many thanks in advance,