I'm displaying a view and associated documents on an xpage, however the view and documents are coming from another database. The view displays fine, but when I try to open a document in the view I get Error 404 HTTP Web Server: Item Not Found Exception. I'm pretty certain I know the issue, but looking for idea's around it.
The view is dynamic, and I tell it which view to open by passing in a custom property - The view has the setting to open document using xpage associated with he documents form. This works perfectly, as all forms in my database have the option set to display xpage on web access.
I think my issue, is that I although I have an xpage in my database to display the form, the form is located in another database, which is legacy, no xpage design at all, so when I try to set the display xpage on web access, I cannot choose the xpage from my database as it doesn't exist in this database.
I can't just put the xpage from database A into database B as it errors due to all the dependencies required that are not part of database B, so just wondered if anyone has worked around this before?
Thanks
I haven't added any code as I don't think its required, but if you need any, let me know