1
votes

Is there an SVN client with post commit hook? Here's what I would like to achieve. Whenever a change has been committed, I would like our build server to automatically update its own copy and then execute unit testing. If there's an SVN client with post commit hook I can implement there the auto update and unit testing. If such SVN client doesn't exist is there other SVN tool that can help me achieve the same goal?

Thanks in advance!

2

2 Answers

2
votes

post commit hooks are not implemented on the client, but on the SVN server. See Implementing repository hooks.

1
votes

I think you're looking in the wrong place. Most build servers I've worked with will either poll your SVN server with an internal client library, or offer some way to trigger a build from an external web interface, which you would implement by building a proper post-commit hook on your server.