0
votes

Currently I work with screen ap303000.aspx. I want to add new attribute to tab "Attributes". This tab is binded to view "Answers" which is declared in following way:

[PXViewName(CR.Messages.Answers)]
public CRAttributeList<Vendor> Answers;

little bit digging with metadata viewer in CRAttributeList shows that CRAttributeList is inherited from PXSelectBase and definitely reads records from CSAnswers table:

public class CRAttributeList<TReference> : PXSelectBase<CSAnswers> where TReference : IBqlTable

which gives me hint, that I need to insert something into table CSAnswers. Table CSAnswers by it's structure also doesn't give me enough information what should I put in table CSAnswers in order to have some attribute as bool and available to all Vendors and to turn it on by default?

1

1 Answers

1
votes

You need to specify list of Attributes at Vendor Class (AP201000) level first.

enter image description here

Once Vendor class is specified, Attributes specified at Class level will be listed for which value can be assigned.

enter image description here