I have a WF4.5 service that I am developing for work, that uses a delay activity in the workflow. The workflow is being hosted in AppFabric (testing locally in Visual Studio). I have my web.config setup in the service and AppFabric is set to use the custom config. Here is an image of the relevent portion of the workflow:
The points to get from the image is that the activity before the delay (Determine Communication) does run and I have verifiable proof of it. I also know that the UpdateRejectionInfo after the delay activity does NOT run (verified with a breakpoint in the custom activity while running the workflow).
I have tried adding a persist activity between the DetermineCommunication activity and the delay activity and it does indeed save to the database where I am looking, so I know the service has write permissions to the database.
Here is the behavior section of the web.config for the service too:
<behaviors>
<serviceBehaviors>
<behavior>
<sqlWorkflowInstanceStore
connectionString="SERVER=hq-sql02\oculusdev;Database=EAA;Trusted_Connection=yes"
hostLockRenewalPeriod="00:00:30"
runnableInstancesDetectionPeriod="00:00:30"
instanceCompletionAction="DeleteNothing"
instanceLockedExceptionAction="AggressiveRetry"
instanceEncodingOption="GZip"/>
<workflowIdle timeToPersist="00:00:20" timeToUnload="00:00:30"/>
<serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled="true" httpsGetEnabled="true" />
<serviceDebug includeExceptionDetailInFaults="true" />
</behavior>
</serviceBehaviors>
</behaviors>
Any sort of help would be amazing.
