1
votes

I have configured WSO2 API Manager integrated with WSO2 Identity server. I have created some API's and created some scopes , roles to it.. But currently i cant see any scopes in the applications ,when i try to generate key..

What could be the reason? I have been changing many configuration files for deploying this in EC2.Could any of them cause this issue?I have no errros in console..how can i debug this?

enter image description here

2

2 Answers

0
votes

Only the scopes which are assigned to API resources will be shown there.

0
votes

As @Bhathiya mentioned we need set scope on resource of API.

Please refer this article for more details on how to set scope for resource. [Article] How to Use OAuth 2.0 Scopes to Provide Role-Based Authorization to APIs Exposed via WSO2 API Manager by Nadeesha Gamage.

I have tried myself and it worked. PFA Screenprint.

1. Set Scope on resource. Set Scope 2. Scope was available to generate key generate key with scope

I have set the roles to user while testing. In your case you need define roles in integrated wso2 identity server.