0
votes

I deploy with success an application to google play in alpha stage.

I'm using the nativescript command tns build android --release

The application installed through app store rises the exception:

Calling js method onMapReady failed TypeError: com.google.android.gms.maps.GoogleMap.OnCircleClickListener is not a constructor File: "xxx/files/app/tns_modules/nativescript-google-maps-sdk/map-view.js, line: 208, column: 46

But using tns run android with the application on USB works. Also uploading the application through usb with adb install my-release.apk also works.

What could be different in app store apk?

I create a bug in https://github.com/dapriett/nativescript-google-maps-sdk/issues/115

1
On what API Level and device did this occur? I think you can see that in the crash reports for your alpha release - Nick Iliev
Android 6.0. But is the same device I use to upload the exactly same apk from usb. - Giovanni Silva

1 Answers

0
votes

To solve the problem, android sdk tools need to be upgrade to 25.2.4 and android sdk platform tools to 25.0.3

I was previous using the tools installed in nativescript tutorial.

After the upgrade using android sdk manager, make a new build.