0
votes

I have already inserted record in OrientDB using insert query. But I forgot to save it. Now I wanted that query in OrientDB.Is there any ways to get that query back?

I am using OrientDB. I wrote the insert statement to insert the data in the class(table). Now I want all the insert statement querys back in OrientDB itself.

I want to reinsert the data using same query.

The query will be in the following format.

Insert into TABLE name()values();

I wrote some 100 queries using insert statement. But I lost all. Is it possible take the back up of all the queries I wrote so far in OrientDB.

1
Could you explain better what you need?, thx - Ivan Mainetti
I am using OrientDB (no sql database).I wrote the insert statement to insert the data in the class(table).now i want all the insert statement querys back in orientdb itself.i want to reinsert the data using same query.The query will be in the following format.Insert into TABLE name()values(); i wrote some 100 querys using insert statement.But i lost all.Is it possible take the back up of all the querys i wrote so far in Orientdb. - c.cy

1 Answers

0
votes

If you have logged yor queries in OrientDB log, you can try to get by there. When you run a query by studio, you have a history run queries. If you have deleted the history or clean the log, you can't retrieve them