1
votes

I have a problem with jMeter and JSON Path Extractor. I downloaded zip file for this plugin and copy content to ext file as it is written on the page. Then I also downloaded jmeter-plugins-manager-0.10.jar and copy it into ext folder.

Next step - downloaded a sample:

https://jmeter-plugins.org/img/examples/JSONPathExtractorExample.jmx

When i try to import it i'm getting exception:

missing com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.conversionException:kg.apc.jmeter.samplers.DummySampler:kg.apc.jmeter.samplers.DummySampler

EDITED:

I love samples and documentation for libraries. There is no information about install additional jars... just download:

https://jmeter-plugins.org/?search=jpgc-dummy

And show must go on

2
Dummy Sampler Plugin is missing. Install the Dummy sampler plugins via Plugin Manager - Adnan

2 Answers

1
votes

Since JMeter 3.0 you don't need any plugin for JSON. There is natively a new one :

Regarding the issue maybe you can report the problem to jmeter-plugins project

0
votes

i used JSR223 Sampler where i parse input json and validate it's values in pure JavaScript. It seems more simple.

Here is and example code:

var json = JSON.parse(SampleResult.getResponseDataAsString());

//get your jmeter context
var ctx = org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterContextService.getContext()
var vars = ctx.getVariables();

if(json[0].itemId != 1){
    AssertionResult.setFailureMessage(json);
    AssertionResult.setFailure(true);
} else {
    //and put data to this context, that you can use it in other components.
    vars.put('validationJsonRequest', true);
}

To see added data just use Debug Sampler or Debug post processor (which you can investigate in View Result Tree)