I would like to capture video files from a camera. I captured image files from a camera using sample grabber, but I don't know how to capture video files and save it to avi format. When I call renderstream function, an error occurs.
0
votes
maybe qt help you: stackoverflow.com/questions/24841760/…
- H.Ghassami
thank you for your replying.
- JinMeng
but i want to do this in c++ project.
- JinMeng
isn't there a way to do this in c++?
- JinMeng
on windowse : code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsdesktop/… and opencv example opencv-srf.blogspot.com/2011/09/capturing-images-videos.html
- H.Ghassami
1 Answers
1
votes
Windows SDK 7.x comes with AMCap Sample which is a classic sample demonstrating preview and capture capabilities.
Video capture application.
This sample application demonstrates the following tasks related to audio and video capture:
- Capture to a file
- Live preview
- Allocation of the capture file
- Display of device property pages
- Device enumeration
- Stream control
If you have a narrower problem, please post your code to get an advice specific to your problem.
Getting Sample Code
- Install Windows SDK 7.1
- Make sure to install samples
- This sample is installed under the following path: [SDK Root]\Samples\Multimedia\DirectShow\Capture\AmCap