I'm currently writing a desktop hybrid app with Electron with AngularJS integration for routing etc, please see following angular config:
app.config(function($routeProvider, $locationProvider) {
$routeProvider
.when('/', {
templateUrl: 'partials/dashboard.html',
controller: 'dashboardController'
})
.when('/sites', {
templateUrl: 'partials/sites.html',
controller: 'sitesController'
})
.when('/sites/:site', {
templateUrl: 'partials/site.html',
controller: 'siteController'
})
.when('/sites/:site/content', {
templateUrl: 'partials/site_content.html',
controller: 'contentController'
})
.when('/sites/:site/content/create', {
templateUrl: 'partials/site_content_create.html',
controller: 'createController'
})
.when('/sites/:site/content/:contentId/edit', {
templateUrl: 'partials/site_content_edit.html',
controller: 'editController'
})
.when('/user', {
templateUrl: 'patials/user.html',
controller: 'userController'
})
.when('/user/edit', {
templateUrl: 'partials/user_edit.html',
controller: 'userEditController'
})
.when('/login', {
templateUrl: 'partials/login.html',
controller: 'loginController'
})
.when('/register', {
templateUrl: 'partials/register.html',
controller: 'registerController'
});
$routeProvider.otherwise({
redirectTo: '/'
});
});
The app loads up fine, and the initial 'dashboard.html' is injected into ng-view perfectly fine.
The problem comes when I click on an tag to load in another view, such as sites.html, for example. I get a full white screen with no errors output into the console, nor any errors coming from node.js itself.
I'm wondering whether this is a known problem, or whether I've done something wrong in my config.