0
votes

I followed the steps to setup the Facebook Messenger platform. I have successfully setup the webhook, I receive messages on my webhook. For webhooks to work, I obviously had to subscribe my page, see the screenshot. enter image description here

Now the strange problem is, if I keep my page subscribed to a webhook, my facebook page messenger doesn't show any thing. As soon as I unsubscribe my page for webhook, page messenger nicely loads. enter image description here

What can I do ?

1
Report it as a bug …? - CBroe
That's weird. It should work. I'd recommend opening a bug report on Facebook for this, and see if they can help you figure it out, or fix it if it is indeed a bug. - user2322082

1 Answers

0
votes

I just checked mine and it is not working, which it was yesterday, so I'm confident this is a bug.

I'd suggest opening a bug report, and in the meantime, you can download the pages for messenger app Facebook makes to access the messages while waiting for a fix.