0
votes

All the examples show how to use Selenium Java webdriver with Jmeter.

Can I use Selenium Javascript webdriver with Jmeter?

1
Why would you use Selenium with Jmeter? - Florent B.
your question is too broad, you should indicate your purpose here. But if you are just looking for a straight answer, then the answer is yes you can use Selenium with JMeter. - Florent B.
I am trying to make Selenium work with Jmeter. All the examples I see and the Jmeter plugin for Selenium is for webdriver Java. I wanted to know if there is a plugin for webdriver Javascript for Jmeter. - SUM

1 Answers

0
votes

JavaScript is default language of the WebDriver Sampler

WebDriver Sampler JavaScript

so the answer is yes, you can use JavaScript language for Selenium tests with the WebDriver Sampler.

Check out The WebDriver Sampler: Your Top 10 Questions Answered guide for some code snippets, howtos, tips and tricks