I am building an application with angular where I have a list of items (using ng-repeat), and by clicking on each item I can open a modal in order to see a more detailed description.
Right now in order to switch to another modal I have to close the previous one, go to the list, and click to open another modal. I would like to go directly to the previous/next modal when clicking the previous/next button. I have made an example of what I want to achieve.
Here is the html:
<div ng-app="myApp" ng-controller="myCtrl">
<ul>
<li ng-repeat="t in turtles">
{{t.name}} - {{t.weapon}}
<a ng-click="show = !show">Show more</a>
<div class="modal" ng-show="show">
<div class="close" ng-click="show = !show">X</div>
{{t.name}} likes to eat {{t.food}} with his {{t.weapon}}!
<div class="previous">Previous</div>
<div class="next">Next</div>
</div>
</li>
</ul>
</div>
And the controller:
var app = angular.module('myApp', []);
app.controller('myCtrl', function ($scope) {
$scope.turtles = [
{ name: "Michellangelo", weapon: "nunchaku", food:"pizza" },
{ name: "Donatello", weapon: "bo", food:"pizza" },
{ name: "Leonardo", weapon: "katana", food:"turtle soup" },
{ name: "Rafael", weapon: "sai", food:"pizza" }
];
$scope.show=false;
});
You can see a working Jsfiddle here