0
votes

I was just editing my website, and was playing around with themes. I installed the Bootstrap 3 theme. When I set it to default, the website crashed! .Now i am not able to visit or login to my website .I kept getting this error message:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '))' at line 1: SELECT n.uid AS uid, n.created AS created FROM {node} n WHERE (n.status = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (n.type IN ()) ; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 1 ) in _archive_post_count() (line 385 of /home/eric/public_html/medics/sites/all/modules/archive/archive.module).

Even i am unable to go to admin page.

Please help me!

2
try drush commands if you have terminal access. - Viswanath Polaki

2 Answers

0
votes
  1. The problem seems to be not in Bootstrap theme, but rather in Archive module. I think that problem is here: AND (n.type IN ())

  2. Try to clear the cache by visiting www.your-site.com/update.php and them try to open www.your-site.com/admin/modules directly and disable this module.

0
votes

Clear the cache from drush . 1. Go to your folder in terminal. 2. Type drush cc all. 3. If nothing happens then change the theme from Terminal using drush using
drush vset admin_theme bartik