I have a fully fledged app built with ionic and angularjs which is running fine on ipad and android.Now we have decided to release it for iphone and android phones with some design changes.Is there any way to do so with the same codebase as the functionality remains same and only the html changes.I read the documentation for ionic platform but it seems it is only for differentiating android and ios platform.Any help is appreciated,thanks
1
votes
If the functionality is same, then you can just make your design changes and you are ready to go.
- ashfaq.p
but that design changes will distort the design on the ipad and android tablets
- Ali Sadiq
You will have to use media queries to make the effect applicable only on small devices.
- ashfaq.p
I don't want to use media queries,Is there any other way it can be done
- Ali Sadiq
Any reason for not using media queries? As an alternative, you can create a separate project for iphones and android devices with same codebase but with all your design changes.
- ashfaq.p