0
votes

I am using JMeter to load test ASP.net application. I am able to successfully record login functionality & further workflow,however when I try to playback the same recorded script next time or next day,the login always fails. My test plan has following elements --

HTTPRequestDefaults
HTTPCookieManager
Thread group
Recording controller

After login GET request, I have extracted __VIEWSTATE & __EVENTVALIDATION parameters using regular expression extractor & passed it on to subsequent request. Can someone help here ?

1

1 Answers

0
votes

As per ASP.NET Login Testing with JMeter article ASP.NET applications can have one more protection level

Security for ASP.NET applications in general and Sharepoint in particular can be enhanced by NTLM or Kerberos authentication.

So review HTTP Header Manager(s) in the recorded test plan, if it has something like Authorization or WWW-Authenticate headers - you need to work them around as well, JMeter provides HTTP Authorization Manager to deal with Basic, NTLM and Kerberos authentication types.