0
votes

I am creating a app via phone gap it also has a watch kit extension , suddenly it has started creating an issue on production , it just crashes with message

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/3AA8B688-6127-4D4B-B69A-AD2481A62AED/GDRFA.app/PlugIns/GDRFA WatchKit Extension.appex/GDRFA WatchKit Extension

Reason: image not found

I have tried every possible thread on SO.

  1. Certificates checked for OU Id.
  2. Xcode , phone , system restarted + derived data clear + clean project
  3. Embedded content contains swift set to YES in project , set to NO in others .
  4. I don't have the library embedded , its a dynamic lib . It works fine when i set containsSwift to YES in watch kit but only works fine in dev and adhoc , while archiving it gives me errors .

Any body facing similar issues.

1

1 Answers

0
votes

Add this lines to the target of you're application

@executable_path/Frameworks

your_target -> Build Settings -> Linking -> Runpath Search Paths