0
votes

I am trying to export products in Magento 1.9.1 using dataflow profiles, but it stops at " Warning: Please do not close the window during importing/exporting data".

This is the error I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method

Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Source_Yesno::setAttribute()in /home2/caferobo/domains/caferobot.ir/public_html/store1/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php on line 389

1
Is this a Magento-usage or Magento-development related issue? I recommend you try the Magento-forum for better answers. - Sami
A Magento-usage problem. I will try Magento forums too. Thank you - mohammadx90
I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because Stack Overflow is a programming-related Q&A site. Your question is not about programming. Perhaps you should post it on magento.stackexchange.com instead? - Enigmativity

1 Answers

0
votes

After searching for hours I found the solution.

look in your database table eav_attribute and search for attributes with source_model = adminhtml/system_config_source_yesno

Then replace it with a correct source model: eav/entity_attribute_source_boolean

I found the solution here

Hope this helps.