I am encrypting a string using AES and want to decrypt it on other pc. The encryption and decryption works if i execute on the same pc. But for decryption on other pc my encryption algo is generating a "Cipher cipher" which is needed for decryption on other side along with the key. I am not sure how do I transfer the cipher to the other side.
here is my code
public class AESCrypt {
static String plainText;
static byte[] plainBytesDecrypted = new byte[1024];
static byte[] cipherBytes = new byte[1024];
static SecretKey key;
static Cipher cipher;
public AESCrypt() throws NoSuchAlgorithmException {
KeyGenerator generator = KeyGenerator.getInstance("AES");
generator.init(128);
key = generator.generateKey();
}
public static byte[] encryption(String plainBytes) {
try {
Security.addProvider(new org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider());
cipher = Cipher.getInstance("AES/CBC/PKCS5Padding", "BC");
cipher.init(Cipher.ENCRYPT_MODE, key);
cipherBytes = cipher.doFinal(plainBytes.getBytes());
System.out.println("Encrypted data : " + new String(cipherBytes));
} catch (Exception ex) {
ex.printStackTrace();
}
return cipherBytes;
}
private static String bytesToHex(byte[] hash) {
return DatatypeConverter.printHexBinary(hash);
}
public static String Decryption() throws InvalidKeyException, IllegalBlockSizeException, InvalidAlgorithmParameterException, BadPaddingException {
cipher.init(Cipher.DECRYPT_MODE, key, cipher.getParameters());
plainBytesDecrypted = cipher.doFinal(cipherBytes);
System.out.println("Decrypted data : " + new String(plainBytesDecrypted));
return (new String(plainBytesDecrypted));
}
}