I want to provide a couple of different installation types performing different operations to my installer: if "ApplicationServer" type is selected, only perform part of the code. If Client type is selected instead, only perform this part of the procedure.
I tried to include the 2 "blocks" of code within a function called
[Types]
Name: "application"; Description: "{cm:ApplicationServer}"
Name: "client"; Description: "{cm:Client}"
[CustomMessages]
ApplicationServer=Application Server:
Client=Client:
If first choice selected, I want to perform a specific code made of several procedures, constant, variables to run a sequence of SQL script, while if second is chosen I need to perform some other stuffs into the code area, like this:
[Code]
function ApplicationServer(blabla)
begin:
{ <!This part only to run for ApplicationServer type!> }
{ following constants and variables for the ADO Connection + SQL script run }
const
myconstant1=blabla;
var
myvar1=blabla;
{ here all the procedure to define and manage an ADO Connection to run a sql script }
{ procedure 1 }
{ procedure 2 }
end
function Client(blabla)
begin:
{ <!This part only to run for Client type!> }
{ following constants and variables only for performing some stuffs on top of client }
const
myconstant2=blabla;
var
myvar2=blabla;
{ procedure 3 }
{ procedure 4 }
end
Is there a way to manage a specific part of the code to run according the type of installation running?
Thanks.