I've been trying out the latest build of Angular2 (2.0.0-alpha.44) along with Visual Studio 2015. Here are the versions of everything I'm using that are relevant to this issue:
- Visual Studio 2015
- Asp.NET 5
- Typescript 1.6
- Resharper 10
- Angular 2.0.0-alpha.44
Here's my solution:
All my typescript is in the /Ts directory, which also has a tsconfig.json file. This makes Visual Studio display a 'typescript virtual project'
As soon as I put the import {Component, bootstrap} from "angular2/angular2"; line into my main.ts, it finds the angular2 library files in my node_modules directory and displays those too (not sure what the flattened directory structure is all about though)
At this point, the typescript compiler will compile that single file (main.ts). However, it is no longer compiling any of the other .ts files in that folder, (which it was prior to bringing angular2 in), and it doesn't place the output in the specified outFile location from my tsconfig.json
Resharper is indicating there's a problem finding the Component and bootstrap references, yet the tooltip also seems to understand what the signatures for those are. Not sure how both can be true.
If I remove angular2 from the equation, typescript happily follows all the settings in my tsconfig.json, compiles all the .ts files into app.js and puts it in ../wwwroot/js/app.js
Has anyone had any success getting VS2015, typescript, and angular2 to play nicely together?




