0
votes

I'm trying to host a new blog where I can add posts using a simple HTML form & PHP script. When I test out the form on my localhost everything works fine, but when I upload it and test it live I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /php/add-post.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I know that my host allows this type of script because I'm using exactly the same thing on another blog, and my permissions are set to 0755. Does anyone know what the problem might be & how to solve it?

And what's the permission setting for the directory "php/" ? - Kevin_Kinsey
Like I said 0755!!! - Unhappy Blogger
Is php/ underneath DOCUMENT_ROOT? - Kevin_Kinsey
I don't quite understand! I have http://website.com/php/add-post.php on the form so it should link to this location anyway - Unhappy Blogger
Add your current apache config file ! - Renjith Thankachan