0
votes

I developed a hybrid app with Cordova (currently iOS and Android). As Backend I use parse.com. In my App I use the Javasript SDK from Parse. Now I discovered that there is pretty good Crash Reporting offered by Parse and I am looking how I can best use this. Is it possible to make Crash Reporting working through Javascript SDK? Or do I have to add iOS SDK to iOS and Android SDK to Android only for Crash Reporting? If only last thing works: does it not affect Javascript SDK and e.g. iOS SDK in the same Project? Thanks for support!

1
you can create a plugin or you can use JS Sdk itself..phonegap.com/uploads/presentation/PhoneGapParse/preso/… - Mohammed Imran N
what is the error you are getting ? - Mohammed Imran N
No Error. Just wanted to know how to implement best. How can I use it with JS SDK? Didn't find any solution, therefore I opened a new question. - Moritz Pfeiffer
I already clicked through this Presentation. But where does it tell anything about Crash Reporting with Javascript SDK? - Moritz Pfeiffer

1 Answers

0
votes

Closing as sunsetting parse.com